1. Suggestion: Reach for the dominate interest.
In discernment there is always a confusion of options, because there are many things that stir our interest.
2. Suggestion: Follow the leads that are in front of you.
In discernment the decision-making process is a complicated process because there are layers of decisions in shaping any real direction in life.
3. Suggestion: Trust what you know.
In discernment the present moment always feels a bit uncertain because we only get a partial glimpse of life in that present moment … never the full picture that we want.
4. Suggestion: Explore the depth of love in making an important decision.
In discernment you will always encounter a certain amount of inner resistance because there is real risk in making any significant decision.
5. Suggestion: Take one step at a time.
In discernment the road is always a bit foggy because the future remains a bit hidden from our view.